Friday, August 30, 2013

Letter from the Ms.

 
       Hello Collection 2013

     This collection is very special to me. It's my first collection ever for a RTW online store that I've been working on for the past month but have been terribly thinking and dreaming about for the past year. This is really what I love to do and I hope you find something you like in the collection that could be the best addition to your closet.. yet! :) I've made sure that all items are in good condition and have been made very well by my team of sewers/magicians. You can be assured that these pieces have been made with great love and are ready to be worn to places of ACTION. haha
This is also my very first blog. Wish me luck! 
Everything you see in this blog is done by me. The logo, photo shoot, editing, hair, make-up, styling, cleaning :)), writing? and etc. (Except the actual sewing and modeling.. I had to leave that to the experts.)

Thank you so much for taking time to read along and visit this blog. I love you already ♥
Feel free to leave a comment or inquire about anything. 

Love,
M.I.A


The best model ever, Anna Chua ♥

1 comment:

  1. Aww you are superb!! Envy you so much for living the dream i also have! Keep it up! Much love ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Ms. In Action wants to hear it! ♥